onsdag 10 april 2013

We are all afraid of being lonely.
So we sell our souls,
Drop our clothes,
Imitate television,
Instead of looking for our own vision.

So afraid of being alone,
So we use each other to build up a place to call home.
Trying to escape the emptiness inside,
But something so wrong will never feel right,
That's why it won't take long before we start to lose sight,
We got it all, but still feel alone at night.

We are all afraid of that empty space inside,
And it took me some time to see,
How I am the only one who can set my soul free,
And trying to escape loneliness would only be a lifelong tragedy.
I've learned that I have to fulfill myself,
And that loneliness can't be cured by anyone else.





















Loving yourself is hard.
But know that not loving yourself is even harder.

Inga kommentarer: